1. How long have you two been doing Crossfit? And how long have you two been coming to aviator?
Aviator was our first Crossfit experience and we started together about a year and a half ago. It was love at first lift!
2. What was each of yours first big accomplishment?
Rashaud’s first big accomplishment was doing toes to bar properly. It took a while but finally got them after 6 months. Mahogany’s biggest accomplishment was box jumps. They looked so daunting and after seeing someone lose their footing, she was skeptical. One day she just jumped, with no fear!
3. What is still your biggest challenge?
Mahogany’s biggest challenge is pull ups. She’s still working on improving upper body strength. Rashaud’s biggest challenge is getting back healthy after pulling his hamstring running. He’s easing back into everything.
4. What are your goals for 2016?
Rashaud’s goal for 2016 is to PR EVERYTHING! He wants to ring the bell after every WOD! Mahogany just wants to accomplish a proper pull up. If you see her after class, tell her to work on her pull ups.
5. What makes you guys keep coming to Crossfit Aviator?
Aviator is our extended family! Everyone is so encouraging and you can’t help but feel the love and acceptance as soon as you walk in the door. We’re at home at Aviator.
6. If someone says I can’t do Crossfit cause it’s too hard, how do you motivate them to come and try?